$3.00 – $12.50
In AnnaRose’s words…
” I brought Oh You, TEAse to life in 2016. However I’ve been blending my chai blend, Spice Girls, for about a decade. I was a fan of chai, but always thought that if I could make it, I’d do so differently – to include the flavors I loved (cardamom and cinnamon), and eliminate the ones I didn’t (clove). In my testing phase, I found that almonds were the perfect compliment. And voilà, Spice Girls was born.
Today, we make Spice Girls in my house every single day. At least once a day. At in-person events, it’s the sample that finishes first! Here’s how I brew it:
- For one cup, add about a cup of water to a small pot and bring to a boil
- Once the water is at a rolling boil, add about a teaspoon of my blend
- Let it roll for a few seconds, and add your “milk” whether it be whole milk, soy milk, or whatever you like (I use fat-free half-n-half)
- Allow it to boil back up, and it will foam to the top
- Shut off the heat and strain into your cup through a mesh strainer
- Sweeten if you desire
- Smile and enjoy because you deserve to be happy!